Monday, January 16, 2012

What is it with McDonald's & Mice?

A McDonald's worker filmed a mouse creeping around a bag of Big Mac buns. He says bosses later ordered staff to brush off the feces and continue serving them to customers. Former employee Karruim Demaio says he recorded the footage on his cell phone camera to expose his former restaurant in Philadelphia.




He said: "I was going back there to get something else and I heard some rustling, so I turned around, and I look, I seen a mouse inside the bread. Not on top of the package, but inside of the package.




"That wasn't the first time. That was about the sixth or seventh time. That's what made me like, I got to get video of this."


Demaoi's vid was filmed in November and aired by TV channel Fox 29 and is now being viral around the web.


He got in touch with the news to make the claims about the store, which had previously been rapped for "unacceptable public health conditions" by the Philadelphia Health Department.


Demaoi added: "There hasn't been a time when we couldn't go in the back and see mouse droppings on the bread."
The McDonald's store's owner Ken Youngblood later released a statement saying: "We are going to continue to investigate this claim to make certain we have all the facts. I want my customers to know that I am taking this matter seriously and will immediately address any issues that may exist."

Video Here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment